Private Music Lessons
All Ages, Get started with a Trial Lesson!
- To request information about private music lessons submit the form below, call (610) 358-3632, or email email@example.com
Receive quality instruction with our professional teaching artists. Whether you are a beginner or planning a career in music, you will find instructional excellence at Darlington! Through individual weekly instruction, students gain technical expertise, learn music and experience personal growth. Students can gain performing experience at recitals each month and at our end of year festival, The 4Arts Festival.
Private instruction is available in instruments, including:
Bass guitar, drums/percussion, guitar (rock, folk, jazz, classical), piano, trumpet, viola, violin and voice.
2021-2022 Academic Year Pricing, 34 Weekly Lessons
30-minute lessons: 4 payments of $357
45-minute lessons: 4 payments of $535.50
60-minute lessons: 4 payments of $714
- Pay in full by October 1st and save 5%!
- Additional $15 recital fee applies
- Lessons may be scheduled after the semester start date (September 9) at a pro-rated discount.
- Select artist faculty may have higher rates.
- Learn more about our teachers & see their availability
- Review our policies
2021-2022 Recital Dates:
October 15, November 14, December 4, February 11, March 13, April 9, May 14-15, May 21-22, June 9
The health of our students and staff at Darlington are of utmost importance. Please click on the link to learn more about our policies set in place to ensure proper safety and social distancing protocols onsite.
Private Music Lessons Request Form
All private lessons are arranged individually to accommodate your schedule as well as the instructor's. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to discuss scheduling and teacher placement. Thank you!