Private Music Lessons
All Ages, Any Instrument & Style
Get started with a Trial Lesson!
Receive quality instruction with our professional teaching artists. Whether you are a beginner or planning a career in music, you will find instructional excellence at Darlington! Through individual weekly instruction, students gain technical expertise, learn music and experience personal growth. Students can gain performing experience at recitals each month and at our end of year festival, The 4Arts Festival.
Private instruction is available in all instruments, including:
Bass guitar, cello, clarinet, drums/percussion, flute, french horn, guitar (rock, folk, jazz, classical), oboe, piano, suzuki piano, saxophone, trombone, trumpet, tuba, ukulele, viola, violin and voice.
2019-2020 Academic Year Pricing, 34 Weekly Lessons
30-minute lessons: 4 payments of $340
45-minute lessons: 4 payments of $510
60-minute lessons: 4 payments of $680
- Pay in full & save 5%!
- Additional $12 recital fee applies
- Lessons may be scheduled after the semester start date (September 9) at a pro-rated discount.
- Select artist faculty may have higher rates.
- Learn more about our teachers & see their availability
- To request information about private music lessons submit the form below, or call (610) 358-3632, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review our policies
2019-2020 Recital Dates:
October 11, November 17, December 7, January 10, February 8, March 15, April 18, May 15-17, May 29-31, June 10
Private Music Lessons Request Form
All private lessons are arranged individually to accommodate your schedule as well as the instructor's. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to discuss scheduling and teacher placement. Thank you!