Private Music Lessons
All Ages, Get started with a Trial Lesson!
- To request information about private music lessons submit the form below, call (610) 358-3632, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Receive quality instruction with our professional teaching artists. Whether you are a beginner or planning a career in music, you will find instructional excellence at Darlington! Through individual weekly instruction, students gain technical expertise, learn music and experience personal growth. Students can gain performing experience at recitals each month and at our end of year festival, The 4Arts Festival.
Private instruction is available in instruments, including:
Bass guitar, drums/percussion, flute, guitar (rock, folk, jazz, classical), piano, saxophone, trumpet, viola, violin and voice.
2020-2021 Academic Year Pricing, 34 Weekly Lessons
30-minute lessons: 4 payments of $348.50
45-minute lessons: 4 payments of $522.75
60-minute lessons: 4 payments of $697
- Pay in full & save 5%!
- Additional $15 recital fee applies
- Lessons may be scheduled after the semester start date (September 8) at a pro-rated discount.
- Select artist faculty may have higher rates.
- Learn more about our teachers & see their availability
- Review our policies
2020-2021 Recital Dates:
November 8, December 5, January 8, February 13, March 14, April 10, May 15-16, May 22-23, June 10
The health of our students and staff at Darlington are of utmost importance. Please click on the link to learn more about our policies set in place to ensure proper safety and social distancing protocols onsite.
Private Music Lessons Request Form
All private lessons are arranged individually to accommodate your schedule as well as the instructor's. Please fill out this form and we will contact you to discuss scheduling and teacher placement. Thank you!