2019-2020 Registration is open! Available 5-days/week!
Learning through the Arts: Music, Art, Dance & Drama
Introduce your child to learning through a special arts-integrated curriculum! Arts-based learning emphasizes creativity, imagination, exploration, and active participation. The arts add depth to fundamental concepts, reinforcing comprehension and memory. Children must be 3 years old and potty-trained by the start of the semester.
Pick your days: Monday – Friday (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days/week)
Half-day sessions: 9:00 a.m. – noon
9 month program: September 9, 2019 – May 12, 2020
– The calendar: days of the week & months of the year
– Seasons: science & weather
– Colors & shapes
– Numbers, patterns, & sequence
– The alphabet: letter of the week, pre-writing, & capital letters
– Counting & 1-to-1 correspondence
– Social skill development
– Fine & gross motor skills
– Pre-reading skills & age appropriate literature
– Cultures & social context
– Visual & performing arts
Students will benefit from:
– Multi-week units of core curriculum developed by a certified teacher
– Traditional preschool activities such as circle time, free play and outdoor play
– High-quality arts-based learning activities with professional Teaching Artists
– Learning responsibility and cooperation by working with peers
1 day/week: 9 payments of $140
2 days/week: 9 payments of $235
3 days/week: 9 payments of $345
4 days/week: 9 payments of $450
5 days/week: 9 payments of $535
Enrollment requires payment of 2019-2020 Family Membership Fee ($75). The first tuition payment is due upon registration. Remaining monthly payments are due on the 15th of the month from 9/15/19 to 4/15/20
The 2019-2020 year runs from Tuesday, September 11, 2019 – Monday, May 12, 2020
Please contact Michael at email@example.com to schedule a private tour!
Get your preschooler ready for a next year. Tour the facility, meet new friends, join in an activity, and learn why Darlington’s arts-integrated preschool program is the right fit for your little learner.