Learning through the Arts: Music, Art, Dance & Drama
2020-2021 Registration is open! Available 5-days/week!
Introduce your child to learning through a special arts-integrated curriculum! Arts-based learning emphasizes creativity, imagination, exploration, and active participation. The arts add depth to fundamental concepts, reinforcing comprehension and memory. Children must be 3 years old and potty-trained by the start of the semester.
Pick your days: Monday - Friday (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days/week)
Half-day sessions: 9:00 a.m. - noon
9 month program: September 9, 2019 - May 12, 2020
- The calendar: days of the week & months of the year
- Seasons: science & weather
- Colors & shapes
- Numbers, patterns, & sequence
- The alphabet: letter of the week, pre-writing, & capital letters
- Counting & 1-to-1 correspondence
- Social skill development
- Fine & gross motor skills
- Pre-reading skills & age appropriate literature
- Cultures & social context
- Visual & performing arts
Students will benefit from:
- Multi-week units of core curriculum developed by a certified teacher
- Traditional preschool activities such as circle time, free play and outdoor play
- High-quality arts-based learning activities with professional Teaching Artists
- Learning responsibility and cooperation by working with peers
1 day/week: 9 payments of $145
2 days/week: 9 payments of $240
3 days/week: 9 payments of $350
4 days/week: 9 payments of $455
5 days/week: 9 payments of $540
Enrollment requires payment of 2020-2021 Family Membership Fee ($75). The first tuition payment is due upon registration. Remaining monthly payments are due on the 15th of the month from 9/15/19 to 4/15/20
Please contact Michael at email@example.com to schedule a private tour!
Get your preschooler ready for a next year. Tour the facility, meet new friends, join in an activity, and learn why Darlington's arts-integrated preschool program is the right fit for your little learner.