2018-2019 Registration is open! Available 5-days/week!
Learning through the Arts: Music, Art, Dance & Drama
Introduce your child to learning through a special arts-integrated curriculum! Arts-based learning emphasizes creativity, imagination, exploration, and active participation. The arts add depth to fundamental concepts, reinforcing comprehension and memory. Children must be 3 years old and potty-trained by the start of the semester.
Pick your days: Monday – Friday (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 days/week)
Half-day sessions: 9:00 a.m. – noon
9 month program: September 11, 2018 – May 20, 2019
– The calendar: days of the week & months of the year
– Seasons: science & weather
– Colors & shapes
– Numbers, patterns, & sequence
– The alphabet: letter of the week, pre-writing, & capital letters
– Counting & 1-to-1 correspondence
– Social skill development
– Fine & gross motor skills
– Pre-reading skills & age appropriate literature
– Cultures & social context
– Visual & performing arts
Students will benefit from:
– Multi-week units of core curriculum developed by a certified teacher
– Traditional preschool activities such as circle time, free play and outdoor play
– High-quality arts-based learning activities with professional Teaching Artists
– Learning responsibility and cooperation by working with peers
1 day/week: 9 payments of $135
2 days/week: 9 payments of $230
3 days/week: 9 payments of $340
4 days/week (M-Th): 9 payments of $440
5 days/week (M-Fri) 9 payments of $525
Enrollment requires payment of 2018-2019 Family Membership Fee ($70). The first tuition payment is due 5/15/18 or upon registration. Remaining monthly payments are due on the 15 of the month from 9/15/18 to 4/15/19
The 2018-2019 year runs from Tuesday, September 11, 2018 – Monday, May 20, 2019
Preschool will not meet on the following dates in 2018-20119: Sept. 19, Oct. 31, Nov. 6, 20-23, Dec. 24-31, Jan. 1-4, 21, Feb. 14,15,18, and April 15-19.
Join us for an Open House February 14 or schedule a private tour!
Get your preschooler ready for a next year. Tour the facility, meet new friends, join in an activity, and learn why Darlington’s arts-integrated preschool program is the right fit for your little learner. Please contact Michael Hahn at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a private tour.