Curated arts programs for students age 55 and over!
Creative Aging activities provide arts and humanities programs and performances that stimulate participants' minds, creativity and sense of self. Programs in music, art, dance, and drama are designed to educate, engage, enrich and entertain.
Creative Aging programs are enjoyable lifetime arts and encourage continued participation. They provide a sense of self-exploration as well as opportunities to socialize. They build self-esteem and confidence, reducing anxiety, stress and depression while helping to improve physical capability and cognition. Programs can be tailored to your group or organization's needs and occur on-site at our professional facility or offsite at your location, as needed.
Please call (610) 358-3632 or contact Emily at email@example.com for more information.
The health of our students and staff at Darlington are of utmost importance. Please click on the link to learn more about our policies set in place to ensure proper safety and social distancing protocols onsite.
Programs are designed with the needs and budget of your specific group or organization in mind and may include:
- watercolor painting
- movement and flexibility classes
- vocal choir
- pottery (hand-building and wheel throwing)
- drawing from life
- improvised comedy and stand-up
- and much more!!!
Health and Safety Precautions:
- All students and staff will wear face coverings during instruction. Coverings are provided by the office if needed.
- Class sizes have been reduced to 8 students maximum to ensure less than 10 people in the room.
- Social distancing will be practiced during the classes.
- If Darlington is forced to close due to PA State Mandate, classes will continue online to ensure the continuity of arts enrichment.